2024 ERCIS Data Science Doctoral Consortium Registration
Please fill in the following form if you would like to participate in the 2024 ERCIS Doctoral Consortium on Data Science. Registration deadline is October 31st, 2023. For more information about the DC, please check this website: https://www.ercis.org/dc
The Dissertation Proposal Abstract that you submit should outline your research in the form of an abbreviated dissertation proposal. It must include a cover page with the following information:
- Title of the proposal
- Information about the candidate, including name, university affiliation, name of dissertation supervisor, website address, and contact information: email address, mailing address, and phone numbers.
The proposal abstract should provide
- a motivation for the relevance of the research,
- the research question(s),
- a presentation of the theoretical basis and context for the research,
- a description of research approach and methodology,
- preliminary findings,
- and expected contributions to knowledge.
The document should also include a progress report as an appendix, indicating the estimated completion date and the work that remains to be done as of the date of submission of the proposal. The paper may not exceed 3,000 words, excluding references. The submission should follow the ICIS 2023 style.