Digital Public Services
The e-Government cluster studies the use and the building of information systems in public organizations, where normal market governance is the dominant form of organizing.
Subtopics in the field include, but are not limited to:
- delivery of public services
- governance of public services, under the impact of information systems
A subtopic in the area is that of e-health, having a very strong or even dominant role of public services in any country. E-health contains also well-being in a wider meaning, as well as social services.
Information systems are also always a component in the study, pure medical research is not an ERCIS activity.
For the years 2022 and 2023, the following activities are planned:
- Kilpisjärvi Information Systems seminar, invitation only (all ERCIS members are invited)
Kilpisjärvi, Finland 26-3. – 2.4.2022
- Well-being in the Information Society –conference
Turku, Finland 24-26.8.2022
- Conference Cross-Border Digital Public Services
Tartu, Estonia 18-22.6.2023